Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I will never return to South Africa"

Zimbabwe is in ruins because of black misrule and the sins of white Israelites that empowered them. Whites are only to rule or manage those countries God has given us as part of our biblical inheritance. Rhodesia is one of those. South Africa is another.

Amanda said...

I am a white South African living in the States, my family and I are seeking asylum as we feel so strongly that we have to run from our home or suffer a horrible fate. I have three beautiful children who deserve to live in safety, get a good education and have bright futures. South Africa can offer none of these things, I lived with my head in the sand for many years in the hope that things would improve. I was a fool.
I pray that God bless all the homes of fellow white South Africans and may he keep you all safe from harm.
As for me and my family I pray that God will hold us tight and deliver us into our new home where ever that may be.
(I will never return to South Africa.)

October 17, 2007

No comments: