Friday, January 22, 2010

I've never said AIDS is punishment from God!

Re: Women pastors and interracial dating/marriage remains sins!

#103. To: mel_living (#61)

David is a homosexual who contracted AIDS and believes that is his punishment for his sin and now he considers himself a "recovering homosexual" yet he does not have any relations with anyone nor does he want relations with a female

I am a recovering homosexual, a celibate Christian, a spiritual eunuch for the Kingdom of God, but I don't blame God for "cause and effect" concerning my contraction of the HIV/AIDS virus and I have never said AIDS is my "punishment." If God so easily punished folks for their sexual sins, we'd all be dead!

Scarlet Letter: A Christian with AIDS
Does God Heal Today?

Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent
Having clearly seen how the practice of homosexuality is a sin (as I testify in God and the Gays), I can now see clearly how SPIRITUAL HOMOSEXUALS, the bloody Roman Catholic whore and her Protestant prostitute daughters (Rev. 17:5), prefer tradition over truth.

No comments: